Scheduling Information for Departments
Scheduling under the Office of the Registrar, is comprised of Course and Room Scheduling. Course Scheduling oversees academic class scheduling, maintenance of the course catalog in CUNYfirst, analysis and maintenance of course attributes, and modes of instruction. Room Scheduling includes classroom assignmentd and maximizing space utilization.
The scheduling materials can be used by all academic departments/programs for the preparation and submission of each term’s course schedule.
Lehman College has developed new start and end times for class sections. The new class meeting times were created to improve students’ ability to create an optimal class schedule. Class sections are to adhere to the official Bell Schedules listed below. Kindly note, that the Summer Bell Schedule will be updated every year based on the actual dates of the upcoming summer sessions.
New Bell Schedule Report
- New Spring/Fall Bell Schedule Grid
- New Bell Schedule Final Report
- New Bell Schedule Report Presentation
Lehman College is live with Coursedog as of October 18, 2021. Coursedog is an all-in-one schedule, curriculum, catalog, and events planning platform. This system will help to eliminate errors and allow departments to align academic services with student needs. Coursedog updates CUNYfirst in real-time. To view more information on Coursedog and Coursedog training documents, click here.
Coursedog Logins and Training Guides
- Coursedog Login- Production Environment
- Coursedog Login- Testing/Training Environment
- Coursedog Functional Guide- Campus Administration
- Coursedog Functional Guide- Department Schedulers
- Coursedog Functional Guide- Faculty Workload Coordinators