Information for Faculty
CUNYfirst Verification of Enrollment (VOE) Rosters for the Fall 2021 term will be available in Faculty Self-Service as of Wednesday, September 1st. The PDF links listed below include general information and step-by-step instructions on how to submit your VOE Rosters using CUNYfirst. All VOE Rosters must be submitted no later than Tuesday, September 14th.
It is imperative you submit your VOE Rosters by the deadline. Inaccurate or late submission of VOE Rosters may result in loss or inaccurate financial aid awarding for all students for the 2021-22 Academic Year. In the event of a federal or state audit, inaccurate financial aid awards could subject the college to significant monetary fines.
For additional information regarding the VOE Roster, please contact John Lucente, Rachel Negron, or Denetra Christian. They can be reached via email at:
Our virtual office hours are Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Flexible Grading Policy Faculty Information Sheet
- Credit/No Credit Infograph
- Flexible Credit/No Credit Grading Policy FAQs
- CUNY Final Grade Submission Deadline Policy
- CUNY Uniform Grade Glossary and Guidelines (Updated as of May 22, 2021)
- Guidance on WU/F/INC Grades
- Change of Grade Policy and Process as of Fall 2021
- Non-Passing Grade Road Map
- Verification of Student Enrollment Policy
- Verification of Enrollment Rosters Instructions
- How to Enter Grades in CUNYfirst
- eGrade Correction User Guide
- General Information on Failing Grade Confirmation
- Failing Grade Confirmation Faculty Instructions