Alumni Directory Project
The Lehman College Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Fund has partnered with Publishing Concepts (PCI) to publish a Lehman College Alumni Directory. All alumni will receive communication (postcard, email, or phone call) asking you to update your information. We strongly encourage you to consider doing so, so that you are accurately represented in the directory. This will also ensure that you are kept current on Lehman College events, alumni updates, and receive relevant Lehman College communications.
Frequently Asked Questions1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information and said they were working with Lehman College. Is this a legitimate project or is it a scam?
It’s legit! We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a family-owned business based in Dallas, TX that has published directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation for almost 100 years. This project allows Lehman College to receive important updates to our database so we can better serve our alumni.
2. Does Lehman College benefit from this at all?
Yes, in a few different ways:
a. Updated Information – allows us to effectively communicate with and engage alumni.
b. Legacy – preserves the history of our school.
c. Memberships– generates new memberships for alumni association.
d. Pride – wearing apparel shows support and love for our school.
3. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
PCI is committed to protecting your information. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will redact PII (Personal Identifiable information) from any and all electronic files that we have supplied or were produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
4. I would like to verify or update my information. How may I do this?
- If you received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a real, live human being representing the Lehman College alumni directory project. They will verify the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
- If you received an email with an embedded link, simply click the link to go to the online site to review your information.
- If you did not receive a postcard or email, you may call the dedicated Lehman College update line at 1-800-290-8134.
5. Can I choose what information prints in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative if you prefer any of your information be excluded. You can also communicate your preferences to PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com or directly to Lehman College’s Office of Alumni Engagement and Annual Fund directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Lehman College Alumni Directory is available for sale only to Lehman College alumni. You will be listed in the directory whether you decide to purchase a copy or not.
7. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in April 2021 the directories will be distributed in April 2022.
8. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Contact PCI’s customer service helpdesk at 1-800-982-1590 / email@example.com and they will take care of this for you.