Lehman LIFE supports service opportunities for students by creating awareness of need in communities around the world and fostering action through volunteer work. Our main goal is to increase awareness of issues affecting humanity from our campus to the global society. Students have traveled to Dominican Republic, New Orleans, Virginia Beach, Cincinnati, Mexico, Costa Rica, and Kenya to perform community service efforts and aid other communities in their own sustainability.
Students are required to fundraise or pay for 100% of their Lehman LIFE trip (scholarship opportunities are available).
Read about the experiences of past Lehman Lifers!
Join our mailing list to be the first to know about upcoming Lehman LIFE trips!
Trip Requirements for All Students
- Complete a program application and participate in a group interview
- Maintain a minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Complete 25 hours of service
- Participate in all pre-trip meetings
- Deposit airfare
- Participate in all large group fundraisers
- Pay the balance remaining on your account, after fundraising is calculated
- Sign and return the appropriate liability release forms
- Sign and abide by the alcohol and substance use agreement
- Incur cost of all immunization requirements necessary for trip location
- Attend the alternative trip in full
- Be a responsible and involved group member – Be present!
- Have a positive attitude throughout the entire Lehman LIFE process