Online Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
School of Business
Online Formats: Hybrid (mix of online and in person)
Program Highlights, Description
- Choose from courses offered in Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
- Courses taught by our exceptional faculty, who are experts in business education and dedicated, caring mentors.
- Engage in hands-on learning experiences through our experiential learning approach.
- Gain practical skills for real-world success.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a blended learning environment, with a mix of online
and in-person formats that cater to your needs and preferences.
- We do not require major candidates to have a certain GPA to apply.
The Bachelor of Arts in Accounting is a 120 credits degree program, with 42 credits earned towards the major, at the School of Business. This degree is for students who are interested in accounting but may not have the intention of becoming a C.P.A. This program emphasizes a broader liberal arts education and allows students to complete a major in accounting (with fewer accounting and business credits than traditional B.S. in accounting). As this degree is designed as a liberal arts degree while focusing on accounting, additional coursework would be required for B.A. students who want to become licensed as a C.P.A.
Lehman College accepts both entering freshmen and transfer students and admission to the Online Bachelor of Arts in Accounting program is based on general admission requirements of Lehman College/CUNY.
The cost per credit hour is $305 (in-state tuition & fees).
Lehman College application deadlines apply. Please visit Lehman Admissions to learn more about the application process and deadlines for Freshman and Transfer students.
|Contact Program Chair
Rossen Petkov, Ph.D.