Online Bachelor of Science in Accounting
School of Business
Online Formats: Hybrid (mix of online and in person)
Program Highlights, Description
- Choose from courses offered in Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer.
- Courses taught by our exceptional faculty, who are experts in business education and dedicated, caring mentors.
- Engage in hands-on learning experiences through our experiential learning approach.
- Gain practical skills for real-world success.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a blended learning environment, with a mix of online
and in-person formats that cater to your needs and preferences.
- We do not require major candidates to have a certain GPA to apply.
The Bachelor of Science in Accounting is a 120 credits degree program, with 63 credits earned towards the major, at the School of Business. This major is more traditional, and is for students who are interested in becoming C.P.A.s. It places a greater emphasis on accounting topics. Lehman’s B.S. in accounting prepares students for entry level positions in audit, corporate and non-for-profit accounting and tax. This degree meets the requirements to be accepted into Lehman’s M.S. in accounting program. The Lehman M.S.A. program is registered with New York State as meeting the educational requirements to be licensed as a C.P.A. in the state.
Lehman College accepts both entering freshmen and transfer students and admission to the Online Bachelor of Science in Accounting program is based on general admission requirements of Lehman College/CUNY.
The cost per credit hour is $305 (in-state tuition & fees).
Lehman College application deadlines apply. Please visit Lehman Admissions to learn more about the application process and deadlines for Freshman and Transfer students.
|Contact Program Chair
Rossen Petkov, Ph.D.