Online Bachelor of Science in Nursing
(Registered Nurse to BSN)
School of Health Sciences, Human Services, and Nursing
Online Format: Online asynchronous
- 100% Online – no attendance required on campus
- Affordable Tuition
- Choose from courses offered in winter, spring, summer and fall semesters
- Earn your degree in as little as 12-18 months
- No GRE required
- Courses taught by experienced, dedicated faculty who are experts in nursing and nursing education
- Courses taught by dedicated, caring faculty who are experts in nursing and nursing education
Program Description and Career Opportunities
The Online RN-BS Program is designed specifically for Registered Nurses to earn a Bachelor Degree 100% online. It is a 37.5-credit major of the total 120 credits required for graduation. The fully Online RN to BS Program, is designed to prepare students for professional nursing practice and provide a foundation for graduate study in nursing. The program fulfills the requirements of the New York State Education Department and is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Graduates of the program will have gained the knowledge and experience to function independently as well as collaboratively with other members of the health care team. Graduates will have sharpened their skills in critical thinking and have the ability to provide competent and compassionate care to assist individuals and families in achieving maximum levels of health.
- Degree Requirements: View Course Catalog
- Sixty (60) college credits with a grade point average of 2.5 or greater; or an associate degree in nursing from a CUNY or SUNY school.
- Official transcript(s) from all schools attended which also exhibits evidence of a college course in chemistry, or chemistry taken in a state approved nursing program (or its foreign equivalent), or successful completion of the following courses at Lehman College:
- CHE 114: Essentials of General Chemistry: 3 Credits
- CHE 115: Essentials of General Chemistry Lab: 1.5 Credits
- Math 126 (Quantitative Reasoning) or higher (or the equivalent) or a Math course taken at, or transferred in to, a previous CUNY school that fulfilled the Quantitative and Mathematical Reasoning requirement at that school.
- Foundation or Core Course
- HIN 268: Human Growth and Development: 3 Credits (or equivalent course which covers growth and development through the life span.)
The cost per credit hour is $305 (in-state tuition & fees).
- Priority Decision Deadline (first look): March 15
- Regular Decision Deadline: April 15
- Final Deadline: May 15
- Priority Decision Deadline (first look): October 15
- Regular Deadline: November 15
- Final Deadline: December 15
|Contact Program Director
Natasha Nurse-Clarke, PhD, RN
Department of Nursing
T3 Building, Room 215
718-960-8790 | email@example.com