The mission of TriO Student Support Services is to provide coordinated academic support services to students with limited income, enabling them to persist and graduate from Lehman College.
The program provides an interconnected series of academic support services: study skill development to achieve academic success, tutoring to master course content, and intensive academic and personal advisement to build confidence and promote student success.
To qualify, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident
- Be a first generation college student (Neither parent has a bachelor's degree)
- Have a limited income (according to federal guidelines)
- Plan to minor in education and/or seek teacher certification
- Earned less than 90 college credits
- Have a GPA of a 2.0 or greater
Last modified: Mar 27, 2014