There are no late nights for the Office of the Registrar on Tuesday, September 18th or on Wednesday, September 19th.
Beginning in the Fall 2017 semester, Lehman College will be implementing the Excelsior Scholarship. Visit the Excelsior Scholarship page for more information
Kindly be advised that as of the Fall 2017 term VA Certification has been moved to the Office of Veterans and Military Affairs, located in Shuster Hall 201 A/B. For further information on the certification process, kindly visit their website at http://www.lehman.edu/veterans-affairs/index.php
The Office of the Registrar is the keeper of your academic records. The Office updates and maintains the accuracy of your courses and grades, semester and cumulative indices, withdrawals and personal information.
The Office of the Registrar is committed to serving the College community by designing and implementing applications which facilitate student’s registration, class offerings, and room assignments. We are committed to maintaining the accuracy and integrity of our students’ records, and are guided by the principles of fairness, good stewardship, and a commitment to excellence.
Office of the Registrar Management
- Yvette Rosario, Senior Registrar
- John Lucente, Deputy Registrar
- Rudranauth (Nelson) Tulsiram, Associate Registrar - TAP Certifying Officer
Milagros Gallardo, Associate Registrar/ Scheduling Officer
- Jean Geiger, Assistant Registrar/ Course & Classroom Scheduling
- Daniel Nicasio, Assistant Registrar/ Graduation Audits & DegreeWorks Master Scriber
- Denetra Christian, Assistant Registrar/ Transcripts & Records
- Carmen Rodriguez, TAP Coordinator
- Nelsy Ramos, Coordinator of Undergraduate Audits
- Sheniqua Fleming, Coordinator of Graduate Audits
- Rachel Negrón, Enrollment Coordinator
Main phone number: 718-960-8255
Main fax number: 718-960-7336
Main e-mail: Registrar.Office@lehman.cuny.edu