New Student Orientation
Welcome to Lehman College!
The Division of Student Affairs staff and the Office of Campus Life would like to congratulate our newly admitted students. We are pleased that you have chosen to become a part of the Lehman community and look forward to supporting you in your transition and college career. At the time, only the Online Orientation modules are available for access. The In-person Orientation has already occurred and there will not be additional days offered. These modules will be available to students on Monday, July 17th until October 1st, 2023. We will not be offering the Online program again until Late December 2023.
The registration Link to reserve your spot to the In-person Orientation event taking place on August 22nd and 23rd is located in the Online Orientation program. Additionally, if you are not able to attend the In-person program, you can still finish the online Orientation Modules. Please ensure that your Lehman Account credentials are available, as they will be needed to log into the program. If you are having any issues acquiring your credentials.
What is my Lehman Login username and password?
- Your Lehman Login username is your “firstname.lastname” and your default password is the first initial of your first and last name capitalized followed by the four digit year you were born, two digit month and 4th and 5th digits of EMPLID. (Password Example: FL19851225).
- If you are not able to log in with your Lehman Account credentials you can reset them by contacting the Lehman Helpdesk:
- By telephone at 718-960-1111
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can now make a zoom or an in-person appointment with a Help Coach to get assistance via Lehman Navigate. If you are seeking assistance with claiming accounts, registration assistance or general information about the enrollment process, please come and see us!
- Schedule your appointment via Zoom or in-person (in Shuster Hall 275B) for the best service
- For more information about Lehman Navigate, please visit the page here.
- We are also accepting walk-ins at Shuster Hall 275B, but hours and availability will vary, we strongly encourage making an appointment.
- Hours of availability are subject to change, but for now we are open:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
For disability-related accommodations during orientation, contact the Office of Student Disability Services at 718-960-8441.
If you are an international student, please contact the International Student and Scholar Office (Shuster, Room 280) at 718-960-7274 or email email@example.com.
You can only take the Online Orientation after you have committed to Lehman and have registered for your Fall 2023 Classes. The Online Orientation program will be provided in several short modules that focus on highlighted services and offices that will be vital to get you started on your educational journey at Lehman.
We are happy to have you begin your journey at Lehman College. The staff at campus life and myself would like to provide you with information to start your journey with us and as successful as you can at the institution.
If you have any questions concerning Orientation, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org