2019 - 2020 Teaching and Learning Webinar Series
- Communication Strategies for Student Engagement with Tiffany DeJaynes, Assistant Professor, Middle and High School Education. September 26, 2019 12:00 – 1:00 PM.
- Using Mid-Semester Student Feedback to Improve Your Course with Susan Ko, Faculty Development Consultant, Office of Online Education and Clinical Professor, Department of History. October 17, 2019 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- Teaching Larger Classes: Maintaining Quality and Your Sanity with Donna McGregor, Assistant Professor, Chemistry. November 21, 2019 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- Time-Saving Techniques for Course Planning and Preparation with Harriet (Niki) Fayne, Professor, Counseling, Leadership, Literacy and Special Education. December 12, 2019 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Creating More Engaging Assignments with VoiceThread with Katherine Burt, Assistant Professor, Health Sciences. February 20, 2020 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Designing and Implementing Successful Group Work with Natasha Nurse-Clarke, Assistant Professor, Nursing. March 19, 2020 12:00 - 1:00 PM.
- Enhancing and Refreshing Your Course with Open Education Resources (OER) with Bertrade Ngo-Ngijol Banoum, Assistant Professor and Chair, Africana Studies. April 23, 2020.
- Jump-starting Course Development Using the Lehman Online Course Template with Kenneth Weisshaar, Adjunct Assistant Professor, Philosophy. May 14, 2020.