Blackboard Basics Training
Blackboard (Bb) Basics Training Course is designed to build a foundation for using Blackboard to support teaching and learning. This is an asynchronous, self-paced course. On average, it takes about 2-4 hours to complete. Most modules have video tutorials, help guides and links to web resources. You will receive a certificate of completion once you have completed the short quiz at the end of the course.
Additionally, you may choose to review Lehman's customized Blackboard Tutorial to get familiar with some of the features available before or after completing the Blackboard (Bb) Basics Training Course.
Instructions for Enrolling in Blackboard Basics Training Course
Step 1: Login to Blackboard
- Navigate to the CUNY home page
- Click on 'Log in' and select 'Blackboard'
- Use your CUNYfirst credentials to log in
Step 2: Search for Blackboard Basics Training
- Scroll down the left side of the page and find 'Course Search'
- Type "Blackboard Basics Training"
- Click "Go". Note: it takes a few second to load
Step 3: Enroll in the Blackboard Basics Training
- Hover over the name of the course until you see a dropdown arrow. Click on the arrow.
- Click Enroll. Enter the access code: OnlineEducation (Note: the access code is case senstitive)
Step 4: You will then see a confirmation page, click OK to explore the course.