Online Certificate in Nursing Home Administration
School of Health Sciences, Human Services, and Nursing
Online Format: Online synchronous, Hybrid
- Affordable Tuition
- Choose from courses offered in winter, spring, summer and fall semesters
- Courses taught by experienced, dedicated faculty
- Apply for your Administrator-in-Training Internship while completing courses
Program Description and Career Opportunities
This certificate provides the required courses for individuals planning to pursue New York State licensure in nursing home administration. These fifteen credits are recognized by the NYS Department of Health in their listing of Accredited Educational institutions.
The online offerings ensure that Lehman students will be able to complete 50% or more of the coursework in a fully online modality. This will enable all students, with diverse cultural, linguistic, and economic backgrounds, to meet their potentials and to succeed in health services administration.
- Degree Requirements: View course catalog
The admission requirement for the certificate program is either an earned bachelor’s degree OR current Lehman students may enroll if they have a 2.5 GPA and have successfully completed:
- HSA 267 – Management of Health Organizations
- HSA 312 – Managed Health Care
- ACC 171 – Principles of Accounting l
The cost per credit hour is $305 (in-state tuition & fees).
- Fall: February 1
- Spring: September 15
Contact Program Director
Amy Samantha White, Ed.D., S.M.
Assistant Professor, Co-Program Director
Health Services Administration