Immunization Requirements for Registration
Before you can register, complete and submit the Medical Requirements Form required by New York State Public Health Law regarding immunization for measles, mumps, rubella, and meningitis.
You may print out the Medical Requirements Form [PDF], and hand-deliver, fax, email or snail mail it to our office located at
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx, NY 10468-1589
Student Health Center - Building T-3, Room 118
Measles, Mumps, and Rubella Requirements
Public Health Law 2165 requires that students born after 12/31/1956 provide proof of the following immunizations in order to register for classes.
- Measles – 2 immunizations given after 1968, after your first birthday and at least 28 days apart.
- Mumps – 1 immunization
- Rubella – 1 immunization
Acceptable Proof of Immunity
- Vaccination card from childhood
- Immunization records from your doctor’s office (signed and stamped by doctor or clinic)
- High school or prior college’s immunization records
- Blood test, including original lab report, proving immunity to measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR titer)
- clearly indicate the type of vaccine, dates of vaccine, name, and address of the doctor or clinic;
- be stamped and signed by the doctor or clinic; and
- be easily readable.
MMR vaccination is available at the Student Health Center free of charge to uninsured students.
For students seeking MMR vaccine who do have health insurance, you may receive free vaccine at the following Dept.of Health Immunization Clinics:
- Tremont Health Center 1826 Arthur Ave. -1st floor, Bronx, NY 10457 Tuesdays and Thursday 8:30am-2pm
- Corona Health Center 34-33 Junction Blvd.-3rd floor Queens, NY 11372 Wednesdays and Fridays 8:30am-2pm
- Fort Greene Health Center 295 Flatbush Ave.-5th floor Brooklyn, NY 11201 Monday-Friday 8:30am-2pm
For directions and other information, please go to Dept. of Health Immunization Clinics
Public Health Law 2167 requires all colleges to provide information on Meningitis and the Meningitis vaccine.
ALL STUDENTS REGARDLESS OF AGE must complete a form indicating that they received and read the information.
Vaccination is NOT mandated; however, completion of the Meningitis Response Form is required. The Health Center DOES NOT offer the Meningitis vaccine.
Last modified: Jan 16, 2014