*Please read the following information on obtaining or replacing a Lehman College ID card.
The ID Room is now located in Shuster Hall, room 079.
- Photo ID's will be taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring a valid photo ID, such as a state driver's license, a state ID card, or a passport.
- All students must be registered in order to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 078 with a photo ID and pay the fee for replacement of the ID card. Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards.
Photo ID Schedule for August 2016 - Revised Tuesday 08/02/16 9A - 3P Wednesday 08/03/16 9A - 3P Thursday 08/04/16 9A - 3P Wednesday 08/10/16 12N - 4P Thursday 08/11/16 12N - 4P Monday 08/15/16 12N - 5P Tuesday 08/16/16 9A - 3P Wednesday 08/17/16 9A - 3P Thursday 08/18/16 9A - 3P Tuesday 08/23/16 9A - 7P Wednesday 08/24/16 9A - 7P Thursday 08/25/16 9A - 7P Friday 08/26/16 9A - 7P Saturday 08/27/16 9A - 3P Monday 08/29/16 9A - 7P Tuesday 08/30/16 9A - 7P Wednesday 08/31/16 9A - 7P SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Last modified: Aug 15, 2016