Blackboard Support and Updates
Quick Links that you will find helpful:
- Go directly to The CUNY Portal and LOGIN to BLACKBOARD by clicking here
- For CUNYfirst help, go here
- For Faculty and Staff E-Mail, please click here
- For Lehman365 Student E-Mail, please click here
- For Lehman Live One DRIVE, please click here
- For Lehman Live Student E-Mail and One Drive Instructions, please click here
- For the Lehman College Academic Calendar, please click here
- For Faculty and Student Blackboard user guides, please click here
- For the Lehman Connect Portal, please click here
The new and enhanced Blackboard is here! Your Blackboard experience will be greatly enhanced with a new look and new features for both students and faculty! Learn more about the enhanced Blackboard for Faculty and Students by clicking here.
Take advantage of Lehman College Counseling Center Workshops. All Lehman students are Welcome! All Workshops are held at The Counseling Center in The Old Gym and are free for Students
- Healthy Relationships: Every Thursday @ 2pm.
- Keeping Your Cool: Every Tuesday @ 4pm,
- Yoga: Every Wednesday between 3 and 4pm
Blackboard Information Page
Changes to your Blackboard are here!
Your Blackboard experience will be greatly enhanced with a new look and many new features for both Students and Faculty! Learn more about Blackboard for Faculty and Students by clicking here.
Blackboard Mobile Learn is NOW available for your Apple or Android Device!!! Download the Application for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone today!
Downloading the app is FREE. But, you will be asked to subscribe to the app via one of two options: $1.99/year or $5.99/unlimited access. Access your Blackboard Courses via the Bb Mobile App! See Course Documents, Participate in Discussion Boards, view Video, listen to lectures and more too! Data rates may be applied by your carrier. Search for Bb MOBILE LEARN in The App Store on your iOS or Android Device today! Want more information about the Blackboard Mobile Learn Application for iOS (Apple Devices) and Android, please click here.
Get Better Grades!!! Got Your Attention?
The Lehman College Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) invites you to sign up for a tutor. With help from an ACE Tutor, you will learn solid study techniques, test-taking methods and how to take better notes in class. The Academic Center for Excellence has a limited number of tutoring appointments available in: Business Administration, Economics, French, Music Spanish and Speech Pathology. If you would like to learn more about ACE at Lehman College click here The Academic Center for Excellence is located in the OLD GYM Room 205. Telephone: 718-960-8175
IN YOUR CLASS, a Social Networking website for YOUR classes, designed by CUNY Students for CUNY Students, arrives at Lehman College! Be A Part of IN YOUR CLASS!
Lehman College Welcomes IN YOUR CLASS, A Social Networking Site Designed for YOUR CLASSES. Lehman Students are already part of IN YOUR CLASS. Check out IN YOUR CLASS. You can login with your CUNY PORTAL USERNAME AND PASSWORD HERE.
Students and Faculty
Please click here for step-by-step instructions on claiming your CUNYfirst Account. Remember, you MUST claim your account in order to register for classes!! Make Sure That You Claim Your CUNYfirst Account TODAY!!! If you have any technical issues claiming your account, please go to the Lehman College Help Desk located in the Carman Hall Open Center.
Students and Faculty are now upgraded to the latest version of Blackboard: Blackboard 9.1. Blackboard 9.1 will make the online experience easier for students and faculty. Please click here to visit the Official CUNY Blackboard 9.1 Upgrade website. The website will provide answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) and will be updated frequently.
Visit The Blackboard On Demand Learning Center by clicking here
Blackboard assistance is always available in Carman Hall Room 156!
Attention Lehman Students and Faculty!
Students: The Leonard Lief Library at Lehman College has created some helpful videos designed to help you navigate the Library. Topics include: Books vs E-Books, Looking Up a Book, Reserves, Using the Web For Research, Using the Library Website and, more. Access the video tutorials here.
Blackboard "Walk-In" Assistance for Students and Faculty is Always Available!
If you are experiencing difficulty with Blackboard, CUNY Portal, Staff or Student E-mail, please feel free to come to Carman 156 (ITR Office). One on One assistance is always available for you. Please call 718-960-8658 to schedule an appointment.
Lehman College Library Tab
We are pleased to announce to the Lehman College Community that a new "Tab" has been added to the Lehman College Blackboard Homepage. You will now see a Lehman College Library Tab. The tab will allow you to access the resources of the Lehman College Library while you are working in Blackboard. Click on the Lehman College Library Tab to see all the resources that are available for you.
Attention Lehman Faculty
Do you need assistance in designing your online course? Do you need assistance integrating technology into your online course? Would you like to make your current online course more attractive to students and the educational mission? The Office of Undergraduate Studies and Online Education can assist you. Ms. Alyson Vogel is available to meet with you and provide assistance in the design of your online course. To schedule an appointment with Alyson please contact: Alyson.Vogel @lehman.cuny.edu. You may call Alyson at 347-577-4024
Attention Lehman College Community
Please visit the ONLINE INFO Tab in Blackboard. The ONLINE INFO tab is designed to promote items pertaining to Lehman College and Online Learning. Newly added is a link to The Lehman College Self-Service Password Management System (SSPM) Remember, it is YOUR Password...Manage It! And, an Orientation to Blackboard and Online Studies. Please look at these helpful sites next time you are on Blackboard.
If you are having a problem accessing the CUNY Portal or Blackboard 8, please contact the IT Help Desk at 718-960-1111.
Faculty and Students: Access your e-mail below
- Faculty: Go Directly to your Lehman College Webmail.
- Students: Go Directly to your LEHMAN COLLEGE E-Mail. For Assistance on activating your Student e-mail, directions are available by clicking here
- Visit The Self-Service Password Management site to register your account. When you register your account, you will be able to reset a forgotten or Lehman LDAP password. Click here to visit the SSPM website
- For a Direct Link to the Lehman College Academic Calendar, click here
Please reserve your space with the Lehman Helpdesk in the Carman Hall Open Center or call: 718-960-1111.
General Information for Students:
- You must have a Student CUNY Portal account to access Blackboard. Applicant Accounts will NOT display your Blackboard courses.
- Your Blackboard Courses will be located in the Blackboard 9.1 Link on your CUNY Portal Login Page. Your CUNY Portal Username is dfferent than your Lehman College e-mail username. If you forgot your Portal Username and Password, simply click on the "Forgot Your Username of Password ? " link on the CUNY Portal Login Page. Follow the instructions to obtain your Username and/or password.
- When you log into Blackboard, you may not see links for all the Lehman courses for which you are registered because course sites are created as UNAVAILABLE. Please ask your instructor if he/she will be using Blackboard. and making the course available for your class.
- Your Lehman College e-mail address is directly linked to your Blackboard course. Please activate your Lehman College e-mail account. If you are not sure how to activate your Lehman College e-mail account, please click here
- If you are not receiving e-mails from your professor in Blackboard, update your e-mail address on your Blackboard Welcome Page. On the left side of your screen you will see a link to UPDATE E-MAIL. Click the link and add your e-mail address as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org. Push the submit button and your e-mail address will be updated. Blackboard will only accept CUNY e-mail Addresses.
- Learn more about the CUNY Portal by visiting the following webpage.
- If you are registered for a course that is COMPLETELY ONLINE, we suggest that you follow this link: Online Student Orientation
- For Additional information, please see: Online Courses.
- Students who are enrolled in Asynchronous courses and are experiencing difficulties communicating with your instructor, please contact: The Office of Undergraduate Studies and Online Education (Carman Hall 337) Telephone: 718-960-8345 or, Professor Robert Whittaker, Associate Provost and Director of Online Education.
General Information for Faculty:
- You will need a CUNY Portal account to access Blackboard. Learn More about creating your CUNY Portal Account By clicking here.
- Once you have a CUNY Portal account, access Blackboard by logging in to the CUNY Portal.
- If you are not seeing your Blackboard Course(s) for the current semsester, please contact by e-mail: Stephen Castellano or by telephone at: 718-960-8658.
- New Faculty who are in need of assistance acquiring a CUNY Portal Account and Faculty who are not able to view their Blackboard Courses, please contact Steve Castellano at 718-960-8658 or via e-mail : Stephen.Castellano@lehman.cuny.edu
Should you experience problems with access to Bb 9.1 at all, please contact Stephen Castellano, Lehman College Blackboard Administrator at: email@example.com or 718-960-8658, and provide detailed information on the technical issue that you are experiencing.
Blackboard Technical Information:
- For the best Blackboard Learning Experience, please be sure your computer has the latest security updates and anti-virus software for your operating system. CUNY Faculty, Staff and Students get the latest anti-virus software FREE for your computer at the CUNY E-MALL. To visit the CUNY E-MALL, click here
- PC users, get the latest service packs for your operating system by clicking here (Clicking this link takes your away from www.lehman.edu)
- MAC users, get the latest MAC software updates here (Clicking this link takes you away from www.lehman.edu)
Important Faculty Notes:
- Please archive your course on a regular basis. Archiving your course will preserve the course content up to the date of the archive. If you are not sure how to archive your course, please contact Stephen Castellano via e-mail.