Wellness and Other Services - All services require a validated Student ID.
Attention! The Student Health Center has relocated to our newly renovated space in the Old Gym B008 (by the library).
Fall 2016 Services
Free Cold Care Packs are now available! Please show your validate ID card.
Health Insurance Assistance
- Monday through Thursday
Food Stamp Assistance
- Mondays and Tuesdays
Free HIV Testing
- Monday - Thursday
- Tuesdays 4-6pm
- No appointment needed.
GYN Hours Last day available for the semester: Dec. 13th
- Tuesdays 9:30-5pm
- Wednesdays 3-4:30pm
- Please make appointments in person since a $5 deposit and a validated ID arer required.
- Walk-ins accepted as time allows.
Nutritionist Hours Last days available for the semester: Dec. 1, Dec. 6 & 8
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 1:30-4:30pm
- Call x 8900 for appointment
- Walk-ins accepted as time allows
Free Gardasil (HPV) Vaccine
- A very limited supply of free HPV vaccine is now available to Lehman College students under the age of 26 with a validated ID.
- Please call x 8900 to schedule an appointment.
- Tuesdays 11:30-1:30pm
- Call x 8900 for appointment.
Last modified: Nov 30, 2016