Office of Institutional Research and Planning
Our mission is to provide comprehensive, reliable information to internal and external constituencies in support of decision making, program evaluation, strategic planning, and assessment at Lehman College.
- Provide an annual factbook for the use of the College community
- Complete external surveys
- Provide data for departmental planning, annual reviews, and certification
- Conduct annual survey of graduates
- Respond to ad-hoc requests in a timely manner
- Analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
- Provide data for strategic planning
- Participate in the design and implementation of assessment projects
The Fact Book is the principal source of information about Lehman College. Published annually, the Fact Book contains a ten year history of both undergraduate and graduate student enrollment, performance and persistance. Currently the Fact Book is in two formats: Interactive Fomat and PDF Format.
Surveys and Reports
Data Request Form
The Office of Institutional Research and Planning contributes data, information and analysis to the Lehman College's community and external constituents. Have in mind that there is a considerable time and effort involved in preparing datasets. Please fill out our Online Data Request Form to request data for your report(s).