Skip to Main Content Skip to Main Navigation
search this website
search this website

Lehman College Logo Click Here to go back to Homepage

Transferring My Earned Credits

How Can I Transfer My Credits?

College Now students who will be attending a college or educational institution outside of the CUNY system, for example a SUNY college or a private college, must request their official transcript in order to transfer their credits. This process does not happen automatically.

If you will be attending a CUNY college, we recommend that you obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript. You should inform your academic advisor that you took College Now classes and present your unofficial transcript.

There are three ways you can order an official transcript from Lehman College:

  • In Person: Visit the Transcript Office in Shuster Hall Room 102. Valid identification will be necessary. Requests are limited to one official transcript per student, and are not provided on the spot.
  • By Mail: Fill out the Transcript Request Form (PDF). Attach a check or money order payable to Lehman College *if applicable, and mail the request to:
    Lehman College
    Office of the Registrar 
    Records and Transcripts - Shuster Hall Room 102
    250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
    Bronx, NY 10468
  • Online: You can order an official transcript online by visiting the Credentials Solutions website. We highly recommend this method for a fast and secure order.

There is a $7.00 dollars fee for official transcripts. Online requests have additional fees. For detailed information visit the Transcript Office website.