Transferring My Earned Credits
How Can I Transfer My Credits?
College Now students who will be attending a college or educational institution outside of the CUNY system, for example a SUNY college or a private college, must request their official transcript in order to transfer their credits. This process does not happen automatically.
If you will be attending a CUNY college, we recommend that you obtain a copy of your unofficial transcript. You should inform your academic advisor that you took College Now classes and present your unofficial transcript.
- After claiming your CUNYfirst account, please review the Unofficial Transcript from CUNYfirst handout for instructions on downloading your unofficial transcript from CUNYfirst. You can also visit our office and we will be happy to print you a copy.
- Please check the College Now campus directory (PDF) for contact information of CN staff members at each CUNY campus.
There are three ways you can order an official transcript from Lehman College:
- In Person: Visit the Transcript Office in Shuster Hall Room 102. Valid identification will be necessary. Requests are limited to one official transcript per student, and are not provided on the spot.
- By Mail: Fill out the Transcript Request Form (PDF). Attach a check or money order payable to Lehman College *if applicable, and mail the request to:
Office of the Registrar
Records and Transcripts - Shuster Hall Room 102
250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Bronx, NY 10468
- Online: You can order an official transcript online by visiting the Credentials Solutions website. We highly recommend this method for a fast and secure order.
There is a $7.00 dollars fee for official transcripts. Online requests have additional fees. For detailed information visit the Transcript Office website.