Make a Donation
As Lehman’s campus and community grow, so must its financial resources. Support for the Campaign for Lehman College will ensure the success of the College’s mission to offer an excellent liberal arts and sciences education to promising and motivated students in The Bronx. It will allow Lehman to continue meeting the changing needs of our students, our faculty, our campus, and our community while serving as a cultural and economic anchor in the region.
- Make a Donation Online
- Make a Donation by Mail [PDF]
- Lehman Angel Investors Program
- Renewal Fee: Alumni Benefits & Services
Your support for the Campaign for Lehman College will help the College build a permanent endowment. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund provide direct support that will be of greatest benefit to students, faculty, and our campus: increasing scholarship and faculty funding, enhancing programs and facilities, and addressing critical needs as they arise.
Gifts to support specific needs and resources
From scholarships to library books, academic departments, study abroad opportunities, and more, you may allocate your contribution toward a particular interest or program. Popular giving initiatives include:
- The Macaulay Honors College at Lehman
- Scholarships, including the recently established Margaret Rice Scholarship Fund, which honors the life and work of our late Director of Media Relations and Publications
- Major Gifts, such as named facilities and endowed professorships
Ways to Give
You may make a general gift or support a specific program or scholarship online, by mail, or by contacting the Lehman College Foundation, a separate 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to raise, manage, and distribute funds to support the mission of Lehman College. You may also make gifts directly to the Lehman Center for the Performing Arts and the Lehman College Art Gallery, both of which are separate 501(c)3 organizations.
Other Ways to Give
- Planned gifts: establishing a trust or charitable gift annuity, or including Lehman College in your will
- Gifts of stock from privately held corporations
- Gifts of appreciated property such as publicly traded securities or real property
- Gift of an established business
- “In-kind” gifts that can be directly utilized by the College
To learn more about these options, planned giving, or making a major gift, contact Sol Margulies, Director of Major Gifts, at 718-960-6908 or email@example.com.
Last modified: Jun 11, 2013