Spring Semester 2017 Direct Admissions is Now Closed
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for direct admission must meet the Lehman College Freshman Admissions Requirements.
Freshmen applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for spring 2017 admission:
- $65.00 check or money order (No Cash)
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma and scores
- SAT/ACT scores
All prospective transfers wishing to apply for Direct Admissions must meet the Lehman College Transfer Admissions Requirements.
Transfer applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for spring 2017 admission:
- All transfer applicants who are not currently enrolled at a CUNY college must pay a $70.00 non-refundable application fee (check or money order no cash).
- Official Transcript(s) from all colleges/universities attended (in a sealed envelope). No student copies, term reports or printouts will be accepted.
- Transfer students with fewer than 30 credits earned must also submit an official high school transcript and proof of graduation.
Both freshman and transfer Direct Admission applicants must comply with university testing requirements.
Additional information may be needed upon review of direct admissions applications (i.e. Green Card, Certificate of Naturalization, I-94 Card, Passport, Birth Certificate, Proof of NYS Residency, etc.)
If you have transcripts with a name different from your current, proof of name change must be documented at the time of admission.