Undergraduate Direct Admissions
The Lehman College Admissions Office will begin conducting Direct Admission for the Fall 2019 semester on Wednesday, May 9th, 2019. In order to be considered for Direct Admission, please visit our office during Direct Admission business hours to meet with an Admission Advisor, who will review your eligibility. Since the Fall 2019 application is still available online through the CUNY website, we encourage you to complete the application prior to visiting our office.
Direct Admission Hours:
- Monday: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM-5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM-5:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
All prospective freshmen wishing to apply for Direct Admission must meet the Lehman College Freshman Admissions Requirements.
Freshmen applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for Fall 2019 admission:
- $65.00 non-refundable application fee (credit/debit card, check or money order)
- Official high school transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) with proof of graduation
- Or GED diploma andscores
- SAT/ACT scores
All prospective transfers wishing to apply for Direct Admission must meet the Lehman College Transfer Admissions Requirements.
Transfer applicants must provide the following documents to be considered for Fall 2019 admission:
- All transfer applicants who are not currently enrolled at a CUNY college must pay a $70.00 non-refundable application fee (credit/debit card, check or money order)
- Official transcript(s) (in a sealed envelope) from all colleges/universities attended. No students copies, term reports or printouts will be accepted. Students do not need to submit transcripts from CUNY colleges.
- Transfer students with fewer than 30 credits earned must also submit an official high school transcript, proof of graduation and SAT/ACT scores.
- Students with previous education outside of the United States should apply through the CUNY Welcome Center.
- Both freshman and transfer Direct Admission applicants must comply with university testing requirements.
- Additional information may be needed upon review of direct admissions applications.
- If you have transcripts with a name different from your current, proof of name change must be documented at the time of admission.