TRiO Student Support Services
All students interested in participating in SSS/TRiO - Pathways to Success must complete an application to determine eligibility and fit.
The selection process is competitive, as there are a limited number of spaces available in the TRiO Student Support Services Program. Students must meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- Be a first generation college student (neither parent has a bachelor’s degree), OR
- Have high financial need to attend college that meets federal guidelines, OR
- Have a documented learning and/or physical disability.
Priority will be given to eligible students who are motivated to make full use of program offerings and to graduate timely.
- Complete and submit this Pathways Application
- If applying under the disability qualification with a disability that cannot be visually verified, bring documentation of the disability. The SSS program’s preference is that students obtain a letter from the Office of Student Disability Services at Lehman College that confirms a documented disability and indicates appropriate or recommended academic accommodations.
- Complete an introductory meeting with a Pathways staff member.
- Receive written acceptance from the Pathways Director.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Admission to the Pathways to Success / Student Support Services program is based on availability of space and eligibility of the applicant without regard to race, color, creed, gender, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or handicap.
- Fill out and submit your application online here.
- In the event that you cannot complete the applicaiton online, print it and fill it in by hand: Pathways to Success Application [PDF]
Last modified: Jul 16, 2012