Ways to Give
You may make a gift to Lehman College through the Lehman College Foundation, a separate 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to raise, manage and distribute funds to support the mission of Lehman College. You may also make gifts to the Lehman Center for the Performing Arts and the Lehman Art Gallery, both of which are separate 501(c)3 organizations.
Your support for the Campaign for Lehman College will help the College build a permanent endowment. Unrestricted gifts to the Annual Fund provide direct support that will be of greatest benefit to students, faculty, and our campus: increasing scholarship and faculty funding, enhancing programs and facilities, and addressing critical needs as they arise.
- Gifts of appreciated property such as publicly traded securities or real property
- Gifts of stock from privately held corporations
- Gift of an established business
- “In-kind” gifts that can be directly utilized by the College
Other Ways to Give
- Endowed faculty chairs and professorships
- Student scholarships
- Named facilities
To learn more about planned giving or a major gift, contact Fredrick Gilbert, Executive Director, at 718-960-8975 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: Dec 10, 2014