Congratulations on Your Acceptance to Lehman!
Before the start of the semester, new graduate students have the opportunity to learn about the College and register for classes. The Office of Graduate Studies has compiled a checklist of things you will need to review as you begin your graduate studies.
Please review this handbook for clarification of policies and procedures at the graduate level:
What You Need Know:
- Lehman Email Account
- Student Identification Cards
- Paying Your Term Bill (must be done before beginning of semester)
- Academic Calendar (important semester dates and registration deadlines)
- Administrative & Academic Departments
- News, Publications & Staying Connected
- Join us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Federal Work-Study
- Career Center
If you have additional questions about the procedures at Lehman College, please contact the Office of Graduate Studies.