Skip to Content
Graduate Student Resources
- The Arts at Lehman - Visit the Art Gallery, take in a performance at the Lehman College Performing Arts Center, or audition for productions by the Theatre Program at Lehman
- Athletic Center – APEX - The APEX at Lehman College is a world-class center for sports and fitness. The facility is available free of charge to all Lehman students currently registered in academic programs.
- Bookstore - Buy or sell used and new textbooks, find official Lehman College gear, and purchase software and gifts.
- Career Services - The Career Services Center assists its students in meeting the challenges of the workplace by integrating the areas of career development, job opportunities, internships, and technology into their academic experience.
- Community Service - The Community Engagement and New Student programs is designed to engage students in volunteer projects.
- Counseling Center - The Counseling Center provides confidential individual and group counseling, crisis intervention and referrals to campus services and outside mental health agencies. Services are free to all Lehman College students.
- Disability Services - Provides the appropriate accommodations and support services for students with disabilities.
- Health Center - The Student Health Center is a primary care facility available to all Lehman College students with a validated I.D. Most of the services are free of charge, while some have a small fee.
- Library - The Leonard Lief Library is a state-of-the-art research facility housed in a modern, four-story building. Reference librarians provide assistance to students and offer bibliographic instruction sessions. The Graduate Research Room provides computer access and a quiet study area for grad students.
- Math Lab - The Math Lab, located in Room 222 of Gillet Hall, offers tutoring and workshops for math courses, as well as for math-related courses.
- Public Safety - Lehman’s Department of Public Safety maintains a safe environment for its students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Student Affairs - Offers opportunities to assist in social, personal, and emotional development, with the goal of encouraging intellectual and ethical growth.
- Teacher Certification Advisement - These sessions are for Lehman undergraduate and graduate candidates who need to apply for New York State certification.
- Veterans - The Office of Veterans and Reservists Affairs provides support to veterans and reservists, as well as to their families.