The University’s Employee Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response Course (ESPARC) and Workplace Violence Prevention Training (WVP) will be available for employees for the 2023-2024 academic year.
For ESPARC and for WVP, all part-time employees, including adjuncts, are responsible forcompleting both training coursesby the end of the current semester to ensure their completion is logged by the University. Inactive employees on a short work breakor leave of absence in CUNYfirst will not have access to the courses. All full-time employees will have until Friday, May 31st to complete the training.
While it is encouraged that employees complete the training online, live sessions on your campus maybe conducted, if needed. As always, administrators would be responsible for keeping track of attendance during the live sessions and manually entering the grade for the participants in Blackboard for proper tracking to occur. PowerPoint presentations on this mattercan be found here.
How to Access ESPARC and WVP
- Log-in to Blackboard
- You can find Blackboard login instructions here.
- Look for Lehman College ESPARC 2023-2024” or "Lehman College WVP 2023-2024". They should be listed on the right-hand side of the screen, under "My Organizations."
- Click on either one to begin.
Sexual Harassment Fact Sheet
Training and Orientation
- ePAF User Guide Hourly Classified Titles
- ePAF User Guide Hourly PSC titles
- ePAF User Guide for Teaching Adjuncts
- ePRF User Guide
|Schedule of Training Events
|Within 60 Days of Hire
|CUNY CIS Awareness Course
|2023-2024 Course Schedule
|CUNY Professional Development Program