Healthy Snacks for a
College Student On-the-Go!
Make your own trail mix!
Go out and buy your favorite nuts, seeds, or dried fruit then combine in all in a big bowl then separate in containers and bring it on the go!
- Try pumpkin seeds - high amounts of protein
- Walnuts - great source of omega-3, the healthy fat!
- Try pistachios, cashews, soy nuts, chia seeds or hemp seeds!
- Try some dried cranberries, raisins, or dried cherries
Back to the basics!
Ants on a Log with a twist!
- Peanut butter or any nut butter on celery with raisins on top
- Carrots, celery or cucumbers and hummus
Fancy on the go!
- Try low-fat cheese stick, crackers and grapes!
- Whole wheat crackers and a side of guacamole
- Rice cakes with a nut butter of your choice
- peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower seed butter
The easiest snack is a fruit!
Two fruits a day keep the doctor away!