Faculty Semester Readiness
(A) What You Need to Enter Campus:
- It is important that you check your eligibility to access campus before you arrive to teach your classes. Check if you are clear to enter campus. If your status is green (Yes), proceed to the next step. If it is not green, follow the instructions provided in the tool.
- Faculty can access the Lehman campus via gates 1 and 5 (Goulden Ave), gate 8 (Bedford Park Blvd West and Paul Ave.), and gate 13 (Jerome Ave) by:
(B) Once You Are Inside Campus:
- Know where you need to go by reviewing My Lehman 360 Class Roster . You can also view your class roster in CUNYfirst. Visit the Information for Faculty Registrar's webpage for more CUNYfirst faculty guides.
- Here is the Campus Map to help you navigate
(C) Key Technologies
- Be sure to review all the classroom technology available to you.
- Blackboard Login
- Blackboard Readiness Checklist
- Blackboard Resources
(D) Need Tech Help?
- Here are a few self-service guidelines to help you:
- If you need in-person help, visit the IT Help Desk at Carman Hall room 108. You can schedule your visit in advance by using the LehmanQ to sign-in.
- If you need virtual help, chat with an IT Help Desk Live Agent . Type the word "Agent" in the chatbox and select "IT Help Desk" from the list of available offices.
- You can also contact the IT Help Desk via email at email@example.com or via phone at 718-960-1111.