Application and Registration
Applying as a Visiting Student
If you are currently enrolled in another college or university, you will need to download and submit the Visiting Student Application and Checklist, along with supporting documentation outlined on the checklist and the non-refundable application fee. Applications are accepted in person or by mail, fax, or email:
Mail or bring your application to:
Special Academic Sessions
Shuster Hall, Room 178
250 Bedford Park Blvd. West
Bronx, NY 10468
Fax your application to: 718-960-2419
Scan and email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are mailing your application, please enclose the appropriate fee. If you are faxing or emailing your application, the application fee can be submitted online once your application has been processed and your student account has been created. The application fees are:
- $65 for new visiting students
- $125 for new visiting graduate students
- $20 for returning visiting students.
Registering as a Visiting CUNY student
- If you are a current CUNY student, please follow ePermit procedures in CUNYfirst.
Registering as a Lehman Student
- Lehman students who are taking Spring semester courses will receive an "enrollment appointment" (date and time that enrollment opens) and can self-register in CUNYfirst. Lehman students who are NOT attending classes in the Spring semester MUST be readmitted to the College to register for Summer Session classes. For more information on readmission and to request an application for readmission, please send an email to the Lehman College Admissions Office with your name, EMPLID, and a list of any colleges where you earned credit subsequent to your last semester in attendance at Lehman.
Applying as a Non-Degree student
- If you do not fall under any of the above categories, you can register for summer classes as a Non-Degree student. The Admissions Office website outlines the process and requirements.