Lehman College thanks you for your many years of service. Your hard work and dedication have greatly benefitted the Lehman College community. Equally important are the relationships we have developed over time. The City University of New York has created an email system specifically for retirees to maintain this valuable relationship. Our best wishes go with you in your retirement.
The City University of New York has developed a set of revised guidelines with regard to email access for those instructional staff members (teaching and non–teaching) and others, as designated, who have retired on or after September 1, 2013. The Lehman College Human Resources Division will provide covered employees considering retirement with information about these guidelines. To review the guidelines and related materials, follow the links below. For more information regarding the policy, please contact Human Resources at (718) 960-8181. For technical issues please contact the IT Help Desk at (718) 960-1111 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We encourage eligible retirees to take advantage of this opportunity to maintain a relationship with Lehman, to stay informed of events on campus and at CUNY and to keep in touch with colleagues.
- CUNY Retiree Email Guidelines-Excerpt
- CUNY Retiree Email Guidelines-Excerpt - Accessible Text-only Version
- User Guide to CUNY Retiree Email on Office 365
- User Guide to CUNY Retiree Email on Office 365 - Accessible Text-only Version
- Retiree Email Form (If you are unable to open this document, you may need to save a copy to your desktop, obtain a later version of Acrobat Reader or print out this version.)
- Acceptable Use of Computer Resources (see Section IV.2.a. for guidelines)
- CUNY Retiree Email Site/Office 365
For additional technical support, please contact the Lehman IT Center Help Desk at 718-960-1111 or by email at email@example.com.