Lehman One Access – Overview
Welcome to a new online tool for students, Lehman One Access. This portal virtually eliminates the need for Lehman students to manage passwords for several systems. Lehman One Access uses your Lehman user name and password to allow one-click access to the CUNY and Lehman applications you use every day, including Blackboard, Student Connect, and others.
- Login to One Access here using your Lehman user name and password
- For additional support documentation, please visit our Lehman One Access Reference Guide (PDF)
Here are key features of Lehman One Access:
- Lehman One Access allows you to access CUNY and Lehman applications from any location, on any device via a web browser. Applications include Blackboard, CUNYfirst, the CUNY Portal (Degree Works), Student Connect, Library tools, student printing, and more.
- The first time you use Lehman One Access, you will need to enter your password for each individual application (Blackboard, CUNYfirst, etc.). The next time you click each app, you will be logged in automatically. One click access to student email will be available in the spring semester.
- Passwords are stored in an encrypted database, called a wallet, and only you have access to change your passwords.
- Protect your security: close all apps and log-out of One Access when you have completed your session.
- One Access will "time-out" after 30 minutes of inactivity. This is a measure to protect your security. In Blackboard, it is suggested that you draft your post in a word processing application and then cut and paste into Blackboard.
- Personal Links can be added to store passwords for LinkedIn, etc.
- Register your Lehman password on the Password Manager. This will allow you to change your password or recover an expired Lehman password 24/7.
- You will need to change your Lehman & CUNYfirst password every 180 days. After you make the change, re-enter the new password on One Access.
- For support, please contact the IT Help Desk in the IT Center or at the Leonard Lief Library.
We look forward to your comments on Lehman One Access.