Congratulations to the Lehman College Class of 2022!
Lehman College of The City University of New York held its 54th Annual Commencement on May 26, 2022, marking a long awaited return to in-person graduation ceremonies at the College. Lehman conferred over 3,670 degrees and advanced certificates to an exuberant group of graduates who were supported by the presence of their friends, families, and the college community.
View or download the 2022 Commencement Program!
View or download the Class of 2022 Yearbook!
Lehman grads have brains, heart, and style! Watch the 2022 Commencement mortarboard showcase to see for yourself!
A note about Diplomas:
Diplomas are not distributed at commencement. The Office of the Registrar will notify each graduate by campus email (@lc.cuny.edu) or your preferred email address listed in CUNYfirst.
- Digital Diplomas
Lehman College has teamed with Parchment to offer an official digital version of your diploma, which you can share with friends, family, and potential employers.
- New graduates will receive an email and text notification with instructions on how to create a Parchment account and claim their digital diploma.
- Your diploma will be sent to your preferred email address in your CUNYfirst account. For information on how to update your preferred email address, click here.
- Once you receive your digital diploma, it will always be accessible through your Parchment account. You can log in and download or share it for free.
- Along with your digital copy, Parchment will mail a paper copy to the permanent address listed in your CUNYfirst account within 3-4 weeks after your conferral date. For information on how to update your permanent mailing address, click here.
- For questions about digital diplomas, email the Office of the Registrar.
- Once you have received your digital diploma, you may contact Parchment with any additional questions.
- Conferral Letter
Commencement Exercises are held too soon after examinations for any June and September graduates to have their academic records updated. As soon as it has been determined that you have graduated, a conferral letter will be sent to you. Diplomas or statements cannot be provided to graduates who have failed to clear any stops on their records.