Photo ID Schedule
|Photo ID Schedule for September - October 2023|
|September 19, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|September 21, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|September 26, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|September 28, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 3, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 5, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 10, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 12, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 17, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 19, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 24, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 26, 2023||THURSDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|October 31, 2023||TUESDAY||10AM - 2PM & 3PM - 5PM|
|SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO CHANGE|
- ID's are taken at Shuster Hall, room 079 on a first come, first served basis. Students, staff, and faculty will be on the same line.
- New faculty and staff members must bring an Identification Card Request Letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number and another form of identification to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring another form of identification.
- All students must be enrolled in classes to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, go to Shuster Hall, room 031 with a photo ID. Replacement fees are $10 for a regular ID card or $15 for the proximity ID card.
Obtaining a Lehman College ID Card When the ID Room is Closed
When the ID Room is closed, new students (including transfer students), faculty, and staff can obtain a Lehman College ID card using the online photo system. An email 'Invite' provides college members the opportunity to submit a photo to the system.
To use the online system, students, faculty, and staff are sent an email Invite to their college email account or to a personal email account of choice to submit a photo to the system. All members are required to:
- Take their photo using a cellphone, smartphone or other electronic device. Photo composition must follow the guidelines listed on the this page.
- Upload the photo submission via the “Submit Your Photo” link located at the bottom of the Invite.
- Use the JPEG extension for photo submission.
- ‘Accept and Logout’ of the Invite to transmit photo submission for population into the Lehman College ID card system.
Welcome to Lehman College/CUNY:
We are excited to have you join us on the Lehman College campus. This site allows you to upload a photo for your Lehman Identification (ID) Card.
Your Lehman ID Card gives you access to the Library, the IT Center, the APEX Athletic Center and more. Avoid the lines by submitting your photo online. It only takes 2 minutes!
After submission and approval of your photo, a digital ID Card will also be available in the Lehman 360 mobile app. Download the Lehman mobile app today at the App Store or at the Play Store. To access Lehman 360 from a desktop, go toLehman.edu and find Lehman 360 under “Login”at the top of the page. To log in, use your Lehman account, which is the same firstname.lastname and password used for wireless access.
Information will be provided in the next email on how to pick up your new ID card.
We look forward to having you join the Lehman Community.
Please submit a photo following these guidelines:
- Should be cropped slightly above head to middle of chest
- Should be taken against a plain, light background
- Must be a color photo
- Must not include sunglasses or a hat
- Must be positioned directly facing the camera
- Eyes should be open and looking at the camera
Please click the button below now to upload your Lehman ID Card photo. You will see instructions on the next page - it only takes 2 minutes.
ID Card Office
An email notification is sent notifying the member if the photo submission was approved/disapproved.
If the photo submission is disapproved, the photo must be re-taken and resubmitted to the system (if the online system is used). The Invite may be reused if used prior to the end of the current semester’s enrollment.
College members must pick up their Lehman College ID card from the Office of Public Safety or the ID Room (when open) upon approval of the photo submission.
A digital version of Lehman College member’s ID card can be accessed through the Lehman 360 app. Members must:
- Log on to the app using their Lehman username and password.
- Look for a blue camera icon or EMPL ID number on their dashboard
- Click on the camera icon or EMPL number. The digital copy of the Lehman ID card will display.
Composing Your Photo Using the Online Photo System*
Photo submissions to the online photo system should look similar to photos used on a passport or a driver's license. Example:
**Photo submission requirements:
- Must be a recent color photo
- Must be taken in real time
- Must use a plain, light background
- Must use bright, even lighting
- Must be a centered, frontal, full face photo - not posed
- Must be a head and shoulders image
- Must be taken with cellphone/electronic device held at arm's length and at head and eye level
- Eyes must be looking straight forward
- Eyes must be open and visible (wear prescription glasses if you normally do so)
- Photo with person wearing a hat, scarf, or headband
- Photo with person wearing a bookbag, purse or handbag
- Photo with person wearing headphones, airpods, earbuds, etc.
- Photo with person displaying inappropriate facial expressions or gestures
- Photo with person wearing sunglasses
- Photo with person in a posed position
- Photo where face is obscured by hair
- Photo with light glare on eyeglasses
- Photo with lines/patterns seen on walls, ceiling, doors, etc.
Photo with shadows, filters, or special effects used in the foreground and/or background
Photos with objects or people in the background
Professional photos, senior portraits, school photos, or a photo of a photo are not accepted.
The Lehman College ID card is an official document and is the property of the college.
The online photo system software used by Lehman College is provided by a third party vendor.
*Instructions was taken from Rutger's University's Office of Public Safety website for informational purposes only.
**Edited for use by the Lehman College Office of Public Safety.
To contact the Office of Public Safety, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.