Prepare for Distance Learning
6 things you should do today to prepare for distance learning and staying informed. Click here to download
IDs | Laptop/Tablet Loans | Library | Online Resources | Academic Calendar | International Students | Campus Food Options | Health and Safety
Spring 2023 Campus Quick Guide
At Lehman, we're committed to student health and wellness. Please take advantage of the resources available at Lehman’s Counseling Center, the Student Health Center, and our Student Life Center. For specific questions, refer to our list of FAQs.
ACCESS TO CAMPUSEnter campus at Gate 5 (Goulden Ave.) or Gate 8 (Bedford Park Blvd.). As of Aug. 29, Gate 13 (Jerome Ave.) will be open M-F from 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
If you’re coming to campus, you'll need to bring your Campus ID. Contact Public Safety in advance to make sure your ID is ready. New students and staff will get an email to start the process, but if you didn’t get one email email@example.com.
Don’t have a physical copy? Login to Lehman360 on your cell phone or tablet and click the blue ID icon next to your EMPLID. Your digital ID will pop up on the screen. You can also access Lehman360 from the Lehman College app, available at the Apple Store or Google Play.
If you need login assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 718-960-1111.
Be sure to have your Digital ID readily available before you get to the gate. You can also use your digital ID in several college facilities, such as the Library, IT Open Center, Campus Life, Apex, and the Multimedia Center.
If you need to borrow a device for the Fall '22 term, FILL OUT THE LAPTOP OR TABLET REQUEST FORM.If you have general questions about the loaner program, email email@example.com.
- Loaner devices are the property of Lehman College and CUNY and are for educational use only.
- Recipients must agree to be financially responsible for the replacement of lost or damaged equipment. Malfunctioning devices will be replaced, if possible.
- The device must be returned in good working order at the end of the loan period. Please note that failure to return the loaner device may result in additional charges and account holds.
- Because of the limited number and types of devices, the College may be unable to meet all requests.
If you need technical support for your loaner device, email the Lehman College IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEONARD LIEF LIBRARY
The Leonard Lief Library, like all of CUNY’s 31 libraries, will be open as usual for Fall 2022. Visit the library’s website for details about hours, available services, spaces, and resources.
BLACKBOARD: CUNY's Student User Guides to Blackboard provide useful information on how to get the most out of Blackboard.
LIBRARY: A wide variety of resources can be accessed on the library's website. Students can also hold an online chat with a reference librarian; the Ask-A-Librarian live chat allows you to get your questions answered 24 hours a day.
ONESEARCH: CUNY OneSearch combines in one searchable place these three things: the CUNY library catalog; a massive index of articles from journals, magazines, and newspapers; and unique digital content from CUNY libraries.
Cloud File Storage & Collaboration
DROPBOX: The City University of New York is providing Dropbox and Dropbox Paper to all active CUNY students, faculty, and administrative staff. You can use these tools to store and access files from different devices, share files, and collaborate on content.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 365: CUNY provides Microsoft Office 365 for Education to students at participating colleges via the Microsoft Office in Education program. The license remains active until you leave the University.
ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD: A collection of over 20 desktop and mobile apps for photography, design, video, web, UX, and more including Photoshop and InDesign.
Lehman College Website Resources
Lehman’s Login Page: Find links to the most widely used Lehman and CUNY resources.
CUNY Technology Resources: Find a list of digital assets available to all students at CUNY.
Lehman Chatbot: A resource for answering many college-related questions, 24x7.
Help.Desk@lehman.cuny.edu: Should you require assistance regarding the use of these or other technologies, please contact the IT helpdesk. Get in-person assistance by appointment at lehman.edu/itr/lehmanq.
Notifications: Students may find important updates through the following assets: CUNY Alert, college-wide emails, a banner on the Lehman home page, and social media posts on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, along with notices on Lehman 360, the main college phone line, and the Lehman mobile app. Your instructors will contact you by email, so please review your Lehman email account on a regular basis.
- Fall 2022 Undergraduate Academic Calendar *Updated 5/11/2022 (PDF)
- Fall 2022 Graduate Academic Calendar *Updated 5/11/2022 (PDF)
- Spring 2023 Undergraduate Academic Calendar DRAFT (PDF)
- Spring 2023 Graduate Academic Calendar DRAFT (PDF)
If you are an international student and need assistance with your status, have questions, or want to find out the latest regulatory changes, please contact the Office of International Student and Scholar Services during virtual service hours Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Email: email@example.com or call 718-960-7274. Visit our website at lehman.edu/students/international-students to find out the latest information.
CAMPUS FOOD OPTIONSConcessions
- World Cup Grab-and-Go: Harmony Café on the first floor of Music Building
- The Little Hot Dog Wagon: Goulden Ave side of the Fine Arts Building, W 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Farmer’s Fridge Vending Machine: Shuster Hall lobby
The Lehman Food Bank is located in the Student Life Building. Make an appointment at lehmanfoodbank.setmore.com to pick up a free bag of groceries. The Food Bank is open W-Th 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
If You Are Sick
- If you are sick, stay home at all times. If you do not feel better in three to four days, consult your healthcare provider.
- Do not go to the emergency department or other places to seek health care if you are not severely ill. Stay home and keep health care access available for others with more severe illnesses.
- When taking or giving medicine, remember that many products to treat fever and flu-like symptoms contain the same active ingredient and you could be taking too much. Follow the recommended dosage on the medicine label. To check if you are managing medicines safely, contact the Poison Control Center to speak with a registered pharmacist or nurse.
- If you need help getting medical care, call 311. You can get care in NYC regardless of immigration status or ability to pay.
Although we are taking all necessary measures to ensure our community's safety, we understand this remains a stressful time. Contact the counseling center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 718-960-8761, and someone from the center will reach out to you.
PPE and Supplies:
Public Safety has masks at Gates 5,8, and 13. If you notice any communal areas that need cleaning, sanitizer, etc. contact Buildings and Grounds at email@example.com
Lehman College offers free COVID testing to students. Visit the testing trailer in the Science Hall parking lot, Gate 6 on Goulden Ave. Open M,T,F – 8 a.m.-1 p.m., W 1-6 p.m., Th 3-7 p.m.
Positive Test or Exposure
If you’ve tested positive for or have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19, please contact the Location Vaccination Authority (LVA) team at Lehman.firstname.lastname@example.org.