Testing and Advisement
- Fill out this Form for Permission to Take HIN Courses
- Distance Testing HESI Pre-Admission Exam 2022 (PDF)
Using Zoom for Advisements
Applicants to the Lehman College BS (Generic and Accelerated) Nursing programs must take the HESI A2 with Critical Thinking
Registration for HESI A2 with critical thinking for 2022
Pre Admission Exam (HESI A with Critical Thinking) for Spring 2022 Admission. Please Read carefully:
- The pre-admission HESI A2 with Critical Thinking is available for REGISTRATION November 1st 2021 through March 11th 2022.
- Exams will be Administered starting November 8th 2021 through March 18th 2022 at a Prometric site.
- Please Note: Students applying for the Accelerated Program Must take their exam by March 15, 2022, no exception.
- Reminder!! All completed application to the BSN Program at Lehman College MUST be turned in online by March 15, 2022.
- Subjects being tested are: 1. Reading Comprehension, 2.Mathematics, 3.Anatomy and Physiology, 4. Critical Thinking and 5. Learning Styles.
- All Candidates must arrive at Prometric with their evolve username and password along with a government issued valid Identification.
For the latest information visit the Prometric testing site.
You are encouraged to speak with a nursing advisor before applying if you have questions or need further clarification about the program and requirements.
An advisement schedule will be sent to RN's
Advising for Registered Nurse (RN) Students: You MUST complete all lower division courses (which includes your electives and liberal arts courses) before permission will be given for NUR 409 and 410
Pre-Nursing: Pre Nursing Club (PDF)