Wildlife Conservation Society / Bronx Zoo:
• Biagio Catella, Rockefeller Fountain
• Eli Harvey, Lion House
• Anna Vaughn Hyatt Huntington, Jaguars
• Charles Robert Knight, Elephant House
and Zebra House
• Paul Manship, Rainey Memorial Gates
• Alexander Phimister Proctor, Elephant House, south side, (now known as Zoo Center), Monkey House, Main Bird House, 1901 (now the Administration Building), and Reptile House
• Carl Eugene Tefft, Fountain of Life
• Lenape (Delaware) Indian, Turtle petroglyph
• Anton Van Dalen, Bronx Botanical Garden Friezes: Garden Path and Garden Wall
The Bronx Zoo is located at Fordham Road and the Bronx River Parkway and easily accessible from Exit 6 on the Bronx River Parkway. The New York Botanical Garden is easily accessible from Exit 7W on the Bronx River Parkway.
For NYZS, The Wildlife Conservation Society or Bronx Zoo: Take the #2 or #5 train to Pelham Parkway station or the Bronx Park East station or take Metro North (from Grand Central Station) to the Fordham stop. For New York Botanical Gardens: Take the “D” or “4” subway lines to Bedford Park Boulevard station in the Bronx. Take the “BX-26” bus from the corner of Jerome Avenue and Bedford Park Boulevard, which stops at the Garden or take Metro North (from Grand Central Station) to the Botanical Garden stop.