SEEK (Search for Education, Evaluation, and Knowledge)
Application may be made by filing the City University Freshman Application and indicating an interest in being considered for the program in section four of the SEEK/CD Opportunity Programs section. The amount of financial assistance and other support provided to SEEK participants is based on need and fiscal availability. SEEK students must maintain full-time day matriculated status.
The applicant must:
- be a resident of New York State;
- be academically eligible (assessed by the University Application Admission Center;
- be economically eligible (guidelines established by New York State);
- be an applicant for admission to one of the senior colleges of the City University;
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually.
Last modified: 1/23/2014