Readmission for Undergraduate Students
Welcome back to the Lehman community!
If you stopped attending Lehman College with a GPA of 2.0 or and wish to return to complete your degree, you must apply for readmission through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
The steps in the readmission process are simple:
- Complete the Readmission Application Request Form. We will review your academic record to determine eligibility and then send you the readmission application
- Submit the completed application to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The $20 readmission application processing fee will be added to your tuition bill.
- Official Transcripts are required for all colleges/universities attended after leaving Lehman College. Students who have earned an Associate’s Degree since leaving Lehman College must meet the following minimum GPA requirements:
- Associates Degree in Arts: cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Associates Degree in Science: cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Associates Degree in Applied Science: cumulative GPA of 2.3 or above
Former students with a Lehman cumulative GPA lower than 2.0 must file an appeal for readmission prior to filing a re-admit application. Appeals are filed with the Office of Academic Standards and Evaluation. Complete the undergraduate Appeal Form and email it with a typed letter of appeal to email@example.com. The letter may be attached as a PDF, Word document, or written in the body of the email. For further information regarding the appeal, please visit the Appeal FAQ page.
For additional information about the readmission process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org