Readmission for Undergraduate Students
For Students who Stopped Attending Lehman with a 2.0 GPA or higher.
If you stopped attending Lehman College with a GPA of 2.0 or higher and have not completed your bachelor’s degree and wish to return to complete your degree you must apply for readmission to Lehman College with the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
The steps in the readmission process are simple and as follows:
- Complete the Re-admit application. You can obtain this by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions Office located in Shuster Hall, Room 161, or by emailing email@example.com (please include your full name, date of birth, and EMPLID in the email).
- Submit the application to the Office for Undergraduate Admissions, Shuster Hall, Room 161.
- Submit $20.00 cash, check or money order to the Bursar’s Office, Shuster Hall, Room 031. Checks or Money Orders should be made payable Lehman College.
- Official Transcripts are required for all colleges/universities attended after leaving Lehman College. Students who have earned an Associate’s Degree since leaving Lehman College must meet the following minimum GPA requirements:
- Associates Degree in Arts: cumulative GPA above 2.0
- Associates Degree in Science: cumulative GPA above 2.0
- Associates Degree in Applied Science: cumulative GPA 2.3 or above
Former students with a Lehman cumulative GPA lower than 2.0 must file an appeal for readmission prior to filing a re-admit application. Appeals are filed with the Office of Academic Standards and Evaluation, Shuster Hall, Room 280.
For additional information about the readmission process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org