Graduate Readmission Information
If you stopped attending Lehman College with a GPA of 3.0 or higher and have not completed your Master’s degree and wish to return to complete your degree you must apply for readmission to Lehman College with the Graduate Admissions Office.
The steps in the readmission process are simple and as follows:
- Complete the online readmission application.
- Submit $20.00 cash, check or money order to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Shuster Hall, Room 150. Checks or money orders should be made payable Lehman College.
- Official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended after leaving Lehman College.
- Prior to readmission students must meet the minimum GPA requirements of 3.0. Please contact the Office for Graduate Studies for further clarification.
- Graduate students who have been on a leave of absence for over three consecutive years must reapply and are not considered for Readmission.
For additional information please contact Graduate Admissions at: (718) 960-8777 or email@example.com.