Lehman College Data
- Cooperative Institutional Research Program (CIRP) Survey: Covers a wide variety of student characteristics for incoming freshmen. Characteristics include education, ethnicity, and a large range of demographic data.- CIRP Survey data [PDF]
- CUNY Student Experience Surveys (SES): Measures students’ use of time and student satisfaction among CUNY’s senior and community colleges - CUNY Student Experience Survey (external link)
- Lehman College Data Books: Documents student enrollment data, persistence, graduation rates, declared majors, faculty and staff data, budgets, and space inventories. Produced annually by the Office of Institutional Research Lehman College Data Books
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE): Provides a wide variety of student experience data from first- and fourth-year students and benchmarks the data against peer institutions - National Survey of Student Engagement Summary Data [PDF].
- Strategic Plan: Lehman College’s long-term goals and objectives - Strategic Plan [PDF]
Last modified: Apr 30, 2015