October 1, 2016
- 2016-17 Assessment Plans are due. All plans should be discussed at the department level before being entered into TaskStream by the department/program’s assessment coordinator. The college’s assessment coordinator along with the appropriate Dean’s Office will review each plan shortly after submission.
- 2015-16 Action Plans are due. Action plans should indicate the steps that will be taken to improve student learning based on 2015-16 assessment findings.
October - December, 2016
- Programs engage in data collection for fall semester projects.
- Coordinators meet with faculty and assessment coordinator to ensure that plans are progressing.
- Preliminary assessment results are tabulated, if necessary.
March 1, 2017
- 2015-16 Status Reports are due. The Status Report describes how the strategies employed in the Action Plan have impacted student achievement of the targeted expected learning outcomes.
June 2, 2017
- Assessment Findings and preliminary analysis from 2016-17 assessment plans are due. All findings should be entered into Taskstream.
Last modified: Dec 21, 2016