Office Hours and Locations
The Office of the Registrar is located on the first floor of Shuster Hall in the following rooms:
- Shuster Hall, Room 105/ Graduation Audit
Go here: to apply for graduation; to pick up your diploma once you have graduated
- Shuster Hall, Room 106/ Records and Transcripts
Go here: for name changes; for address changes; for filing of major and minor; to check on the status of grade changes
Go here: to order your Lehman transcript (available for pick up or mailing)
- Shuster Hall, Room 108/ Degree Works/FACTS Support Center
Go here: for issues or questions with your Degree Works or FACTS audit
- Shuster Hall, Room 112/ Semester Information Services
Go here: to register for repeated courses; to obtain an Enrollment Verification; for veterans’ issues; ePermit issues (permission to take a class at another CUNY school); residency matters (for continuing students)
- Shuster Hall, Room 180
Location of the room/course schedulers
- Shuster Hall, Room 175
Location of the Deputy and Associate Registrars
- Shuster Hall, Room 182
Location of the Senior Registrar
- Monday - Friday 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.
- Summer hours: Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. until 5:15 p.m.
**Note: Room 112/Semester Information Services is open until 6:30 p.m. on Tuesdays and Wednesdays while Fall and Spring classes are in session and on Tuesdays only during summer hours.
Main Telephone Number: 718-960-8255
Last modified: Apr 2, 2014