- The Adult Degree Program at Lehman
- Career Exploration & Development Center
- Division of Student Affairs
- Herbert H. Lehman Food Bank
- Connections 2020: A free guide for formerly incarcerated people in New York City, available in English and Spanish.
- The Fortune Society
2976 Northern Boulevard (near Broadway)
Long Island City, NY 11101
- The Osborne Association
175 Remsen Street
Brooklyn, NY 11201
- 809 Westchester Avenue
Bronx, NY 10455
- 2090 Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd
New York, NY 10027
- Exodus Transitional Community
2271 Third Avenue (at 123rd Street)
New York, NY 11201
- Network Support Services, Inc.
555 Bergen Avenue
Bronx, N.Y. 10455
- Second Chance Reentry - This organization provides medical, educational, employment, and treatment programs with a focus on the formerly incarcerated.
- America Works - An employment services resource that is available to the formerly incarcerated and others who have had involvement with criminal justice system.
- The Doe Fund - An organization that assists many at-risk populations including those with involvement in the criminal justice system.
- College and Community Fellowship: A resource for women seeking a degree in higher education who have had involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Next Door Project - The Next Door Project helps individuals who have had involvement with the criminal justice system with legal and employment services.
- Center for Employment Opportunities (CEO) - CEO is an employment resource that is only available those on parole or probation.
- Providence House - A faith-based agency based in Brooklyn that assists women with transitional housing.
- Where to Find Reentry Support in New York City
- After You are Out: The First 72 Hours
- How to Apply for Affordable Housing
The Institute for Justice and Equality at John Jay College New York State License Guides:(2020 Expanded Edition)