The ID Room is located in Shuster Hall, room 079.Photo ID's are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty are served on the same line.
To obtain a Lehman College ID card:
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring another form of identification.
- All students must be registered in order to obtain a Lehman ID card.
To replace a Lehman College ID card:
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 031 with a photo ID.
- Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards..
|Photo ID Schedule for January 2019|
|Jan 2, 2019||Wednesday||9:00A - 5:00P|
|Jan 3, 2019||Thursday||9:00A - 5:00P|
|Jan 7, 2019||Monday||9:00A - 3:00P|
|Jan 8, 2019||Tuesday||9:00A - 5:00P|
|Jan 9, 2019||Wednesday||9:00A - 5:00P|
|Jan 10, 2019||Thursday||9:00A - 3:00P|
|Jan 15, 2019||Tuesday||9:00A - 1:00P|
|Jan 16, 2019||Wednesday||9:00A - 1:00P & 3:30P - 7:00P|
|Jan 17, 2019||Thursday||9:00A - 1:00P & 3:30P - 7:00P|
|Jan 22, 2019||Tuesday||9:00A - 7:00P|
|Jan 23, 2019||Wednesday||9:00A - 7:30P|
|Jan 24, 2019||Thursday||9:00A - 7:00P|
|Jan 25, 2019||Friday||9:00A - 3:00P|
|Jan 26, 2019||Saturday||10:00A - 3:00P|
|Jan 28, 2019||Monday||9:00A - 7:00P|
|Jan 29, 2019||Tuesday||9:00A - 7:00P|
|Jan 31, 2019||Thursday||9:00A - 7:00P|
|SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE|