The ID Room is located in Shuster Hall, room 079.Photo ID's are taken on a first come, first serve basis. Students, staff and faculty are served on the same line.
To obtain a Lehman College ID card:
- New faculty and staff members must bring a letter from Human Resources that contain their EMPL number. Another form of identification is also needed to obtain a Lehman ID card.
- New students must bring another form of identification.
- All students must be registered in order to obtain a Lehman ID card.
To replace a Lehman College ID card:
- To replace a lost Lehman ID card, please go to Shuster Hall, room 031 with a photo ID.
- Replacement fees are $10.00 for a regular ID card or $15.00 for the dual access/proximity ID card. Cash is the only accepted form of payment for replacement ID/dual access cards..
|Photo ID Schedule for October 2018|
|Sep 27, 2018||Thursday||9:00A - 1:00P & 4:00P - 7:00P|
|Oct 01, 2018||Monday||9:00A - 1:00P & 3:30P - 7:00P|
|Oct 02, 2018||Tuesday||9:00A - 1:00P & 4:00P - 7:00P|
|Oct 06, 2018||Saturday||9:00A - 3:00P|
|Oct 09, 2018||Tuesday||9:00A - 1:00P & 4:00P - 7:00P|
|Oct 10, 2018||Wednesday||3:30P - 6:00P|
|Oct 11, 2018||Thursday||9:00A - 1:00P|
|Oct 12, 2018||Friday||10:00A - 1:00P|
|Oct 17, 2018||Wednesday||3:30P - 6:00P|
|Oct 18, 2018||Thursday||9:00A - 1:00P & 4:00P - 7:00P|
|Oct 23, 2018||Tuesday||9:00A - 1:00P & 4:00P - 7:00P|
|Oct 24, 2018||Wednesday||9:00A - 1:00P|
|Oct 29, 2018||Monday||9:00A - 1:00P|
|SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE|