Digital Measures (DM)
Welcome to Digital Measures the electronic recordkeeping platform used by Lehman College for Faculty to collect their teaching, research activities and service. DM is the electronic repository for faculty documents found in the “traditional tenure box.”
Lehman College first launched DM in the Spring of 2014 to collect data for the annual CUNY Scholarship and Creative Activity Report. In Fall 2014, the files for faculty up for tenure, promotion and CCE review were uploaded into DM for review by the Tenure, Promotion and CCE subcommittee of the F P&B. Beginning in 2015 faculty up for tenure, promotion, CCE and reappointment have been transitioning from physical boxes to the digital platform. Currently faculty, Chairs, Department P&Bs’, School Executive Committees and the F P&B can access faculty files through DM.
- Instructions and Log In
- Lehman College Digital Measures Login
- Instructions for the Tenure, Promotion & CCE Digital Measures (DM) Screens (PDF)
- Instructions for the Faculty Digital Box Checklist for File Materials
- Lehman CV Format (Optional)
- Instructions for the Tenure/Promotion Checklist Report (Access restricted to members of the Departmental P&B and F P&B).
- Instructions for The Annual CUNY Scholarship and Creative Activity Report
- Instructions for the “No Activity to Report” screen for the Annual CUNY Scholarship and Creative Activity Report