To visit the Lehman College Blackboard Page, click here
Blackboard Help Documents for Students
Blackboard has posted some new tutorials on selected topics in Blackboard 9.1. The tutorials respond to any questions you may have about working in Blackboard if your course uses this platform.
These short tutorials are best viewed with the latest version of Adobe Flash.
- A video tutorial on Blackboard 9.1
User Guides - Student
- Accessing Blackboard
- Working in Your Course
- Staying Organized and Communicating
- A You Tube video on how to create an audio podcast with Garageband on a MAC. (Video courtesy of Spring Arbor University)
Welcome to the IT Help Deskthe first point of contact for members of the Lehman College community seeking information and assistance with campus technology issues. We are located in the Academic IT Center in Room 108 of Carman Hall.
The Help Desk is staffed during standard business hours Monday-Friday when the College is open and also on weeknds, times will vary during the semester. Please check the IT Center calendar for further information.
In addition to walk-in consultation during our hours of operation, you may also contact us at any time:
- by telephone at 718-960-1111
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by submitting an online form requesting assistance
Visit our IT Help Desk FAQ's and Knowledgebase page for more information.
IT Help Desk in the Lehman Library
Information Technology also operates a Help Desk in the Library. The hours of operation are as follows:
Monday - Friday
9 am - 5 pm
Last modified: Mar 28, 2013