Publications by ETN staff
- Andrias, Jane, Rhoda Drucker Kanevsky, Lynne Yermanock Strieb, & Cecelia Traugh (1992). Exploring Values and Standards: Implications for Assessment. New York: National Center for Restructuring Education, Schools and Teaching, Teachers College, Columbia University.
- Avidon, Elaine (2001). “Play and Choice In and Out of Doors." North Bennington, Vermont: The Prospect Review.
- Avidon, Elaine, Mary Hebron, & Karen Khan (2000). "Learning the Discipline of Description: Gabriel." From Another Angle: Children's Strengths and School Standards. Eds. M. Himley & P.F. Carini. NY: Teachers College Press.
- Espinosa, Cecilia, Laura Ascenzi-Moreno, Sarah Ferhold, Michael Loeb, Berky Lugo-Salcedo, and Cecelia Traugh (2008). “Learning about Literacies through Descriptive Inquiry.” Urbana, Ill.: Language Arts, 85 (5).
- Espinosa, Cecilia (2006). “Finding memorable moments: Images and Identities in Autobiographical Writing.” Urbana, Ill.: Language Arts, 84 (2).
- In the ILS’s Youth Education Scholars project, practitioners in after-school youth programs explored resources and activities to connect literacy education with the goals and identities of their programs and youth. Read their publication here.
Last modified: Oct 18, 2013