Fine Arts Classroom Use Policy
The Fine Arts Department contains one classroom and five student workstations. The classroom has an instructor podium connected to a projector. Computers in the Fine Arts Department have Microsoft Office software installed, with printing capacity.
The Fine Arts Department also has 12 monitors for playback of videotapes and DVDs.
1. The classroom is to be used exclusively for instruction with the following priorities:
- Library faculty meetings or workshops
- Library instruction to Lehman students
- Library workshops for students and faculty
- Faculty-led research classes
- Classes/workshops for outside groups arranged by Lehman faculty or administration
2. Lehman faculty may arrange individual class sessions by contacting Addy Soto at 718-960-7773 or email@example.com
Reservations for instruction sessions are on a first-come, first-served basis and must be confirmed.
3. Reservations for non-library instruction are at the discretion of the Coordinator of Fine Arts.
4. Non-library instructional use of the room cannot be accommodated during the first three weeks of the semester.
5. Please respect library policies when using the classroom. Eating, drinking, and cell phone use are prohibited. Failure to comply will result in denial of future classroom use.
Last modified: May 7, 2010