CUNY Academic Works
What is CUNY Academic Works?
CUNY Academic Works is a service of the CUNY Libraries dedicated to collecting and providing access to the research, scholarship and creative work of the City University of New York. In service to CUNY’s mission as a public university, content in Academic Works is freely available to all.
Who can submit content?
CUNY Academic Works accepts content from current members of the CUNY community, including students, faculty, and staff.
What types of content can I submit?
CUNY Academic Works collects a diverse range of scholarly and creative works created at CUNY. This includes:
- Faculty research such as articles, book chapters, and conference presentations
- Student theses and dissertations
- Open Educational Resources (OERs)
- Digitized materials from CUNY archives and special collections
- Scholarly journals published by or associated with the University …and more
Why should I submit content?
Submitting content to CUNY Academic Works benefits you, your work, and the local and global communities in which we live. You should submit content to:
- Increase the impact of your work, which will be searchable via major search engines such Google Scholar as well as CUNY Libraries’ OneSearch
- Receive a monthly email telling you how many times your work has been viewed and downloaded
- Preserve and share your scholarly and creative work in a single place Share your work with students and scholars who can’t access it
- Promote collaboration with colleagues at other CUNY campuses
How do I submit content?
It’s easy! Faculty and staff can create an account and submit content directly at academicworks.cuny.edu/le.
For more information
Have a question or just want to learn more about CUNY Academic Works? Contact Madeline.Cohen@lehman.cuny.edu
Last modified: Dec 16, 2015