Making a Gift to the Campaign
You may make a gift to Lehman College through the Lehman College Foundation, a separate 501(c)3 organization whose purpose is to raise, manage, and distribute funds to support the mission of Lehman College.
You may also make gifts to the Lehman Center for the Performing Arts and the Lehman Art Gallery, both of which are separate 501(c)3 organizations.
Donors can make a gift in a variety of convenient ways.
- Gifts of appreciated property, such as publicly traded securities or real property
- Gifts of stock from privately held corporations
- Gift of an established business
- “In-kind” gifts that can be directly used by the College
Planned Gifts (most feature lifetime income for donors)
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Unitrusts (CRUTs)
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trusts (CRATs)
- Life insurance (whole life)
- Gifts of part or a percentage of an IRA, 401(k), or other qualified retirement plan
Additionally, donors may name the Lehman College Foundation, Inc. in their wills or estate plans for specific dollar amounts or for specific percentages of their residual estates.
For more information, contact Fredrick Gilbert, Assistant Vice President for Institutional Advancement, at 718-960-8975, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Projected Goal for 2015:
- Total Philanthropic Support Raised through June 30, 2015 in cash and pledges: